Delivery, Service, and Shipping Policy
Florist Delivered - Fresh Flowers and Plants
We can deliver flowers, plants, and specialty gifts to almost 100% of the United States and Canada.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery at a specific time of day. Substitution may be necessary to ensure your gift is delivered on the day you requested. Taxes are based on prevailing rates in the delivery area.
In most areas of the United States and Canada, orders placed as late as 2p.m. in the recipient's time zone can be delivered that day (earlier times may apply to some areas and during holidays). Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available in some areas for orders placed by 1p.m. in the recipient's time zone.
Funeral arrangements may require additional lead-time. If your sympathy or funeral order requires delivery at a specific time of day see below:
- Monday Morning Delivery - Order by Saturday at 12 noon in the recipient's time zone
- Morning Delivery Tuesday through Saturday - Order by 3p.m. in the recipient's time zone on the day before
- Afternoon Delivery Monday through Saturday - Orders must be placed with a 4 hour lead-time
- Sunday Delivery is available in some areas - In those areas, orders placed before 1p.m. in the recipient's time zone can be delivered on that same day. The availability of Sunday delivery will be determined during order checkout.
Exotic Flowers and Plants
Due to the limited availability of exotic flowers and plants, Next-Day delivery is required. Delivery is available Monday through Saturday.
A service fee is applied to orders delivered by an FTD florist, however the actual service fees charged may vary. For example, same day deliveries, weekend and holiday service fees may be higher.
- For residential deliveries, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the floral arrangement for the recipient to retrieve when they return or attempt delivery the next day. During major holidays, deliveries may be made as late as 9 p.m.
- For business deliveries, if the business is closed or not accepting deliveries, delivery will be attempted the next business day. During holidays, deliveries may be made as late as 5p.m.
- Please note: Florists may call the recipient to schedule delivery.
- Hospital deliveries: please make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
- All pricing, fees and order total will be disclosed on the Billing and Review step of the checkout process, above the ‘Place Your Order’ button.